1. How many bruises on you right now?
Non any that I know of, I really don’t bruise easily.
3. Have you stayed in a hospital?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
7. What happened tonight?
I went to see Maleficent, then went to bed.
9. Is confidence cute?
In the right way, yes.
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Most of my most trusted friends are the opposite sex, probably about 3 or 4 that I trust really well. Only one that goes beyond that.
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Probably try to get an early nights sllep, we have schools in over the weekend so I’ll be working.
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
19. Have you had a soft drink today?
21. Are you in a good mood?
Yes, day off.
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
Nothing, is their choice.
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
Yes, it’s been far too long since I had a proper chat with Yibbet.
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks water?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Yes, I have my favourite mechanical pencil I like writing in.
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, it’s a gradual thing.
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
I don’t dance.
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
About 10 minutes ago, red velvet.
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
49. Do you dance in the car?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Probably when I was at school.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Lemon Meringue Pie.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
61. Wear a bath robe?
63. First concert?
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
65. Nike or Adidas?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I’ve cried from laughter, is that the same?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
77. Ever been in love?
Not sure. Difficult to tell between infatuation and love.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
81. Tea or coffee?
83. Can you swim well?
85. Are you patient?
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes, mainly swimming related.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Neither, both are horrid.
91. Best room for a fireplace?